Dr. Chutarut is an expert in Oral Diagnosis and Penology. Her work as the dentist who promotes the healthcare service system in Thai prison settings has had a broad impact on society consisting of
1. Developing the drug rehabilitation system in Thai prison settings by developing a screening process and reviewing drug rehabilitation programs.
2. Developing healthcare services in prisons by registering healthcare facilities as one of the national primary care units (PCU) and developing guidelines for healthcare services in prisons.
3. Developing curriculums for prisoner healthcare volunteers and signing an MOU between the Department of Corrections and the Department of Health Service Support, Ministry of Public Health.
4. Being in charge of the COVID–19 Outbreak in prison facilities.
5. Supervising the work of the Good Heart project.